Band Filtration Unit
Accustrip’s stationary band filtration unit.
The new version of our proven Band Filter received the name BFU (Band Filtration Unit). The new BFU comprises a standard tank, a Band Filter with outlets in 3 different directions (270°, depending on the model), and a supply pump.
Since space is always the limiting factor in many production sites, the need for a compact plant with full flexibility arose. The BFU is constructed of stainless steel and can be expanded with up to 15 additional, optional modules (e.g. magnetic separator, chiller, oil separator, bigger tank, machine connection, holiday guard, and many more).
- Designed as stand-alone version for one CNC-machine.
- Lots of flexibility with many options.
- Simpel and sturdy construction.
- Fully automatic operation, with alarm for missing filter cloth and signal for blocked filter cloth with automatic feedforward of fresh filter cloth.
- 100 % utilization of the filter cloth.
- Constructed in stainless steel (AISI 304).
- Can hold filter cloth with roll Ø 510 mm.
- Chips and utilized filter cloth is separated.