Band Filtration Unit – ACCUFIL 1000 XL SA-F
Accustrip’s stationary band filtration unit.
Accustrip’s band filtration unit ACCUFIL 1000 XL SA-F is a paper band filter that can be added to individual CNC machines. It operate fully automatically and feature feedforwarding of fresh filter cloth, an alarm for missing filter cloth, as well as signal for blocked filter cloth. Employing our band filters enables you to utilize your filter cloth to 100% and separate it from metal chips. This unit is constructed of stainless steel (AISI 304) and can hold filter cloth with a roll diameter of up to 510 mm.
- Particles and filter cloth will be separated.
- Liquid and particles may be recycled, or disposed of.
- Minimizing obnoxious smells and skin problems.
- No risk of clogging.
- Fully automatic operation.
- Simple installation.
- Easy cleaning.
- Capacity of up to 800 litre/min based on pre-filtration through magnetic separator.
- Capacity of up to 800 litre/min based on pre-filtration through magnetic separator
- Mounting in or on the tank. The tank is prepared for this.
- Magnetic separator ACCUMAG 800. Mounted on top of the band filter.
- ACCU Mini oil separator with swimmer system
- Up to 3 extra supply pumps
- Machine connection: Machine stand and collecting vat with return pump
- 2 off Actuator valves (set)
- Back flushing system excl. actuator valves for improved cleaning in the machine
- Automatic replenishment system – automatic supply of concentrate/water
- Holiday guard via actuator valves – avoiding silent liquid during weekends/holidays
- Sump return pump, mounted in the sump of the CNC-machine
- Increased tank height from 640 mm to 880 mm – always necessary if more than 2 machines are connected.
- ”Police filter” – a safeguard against small chips and particles by inlet to high pressure pump (HPU)