Band Filtration Unit – ACCUFIL 500 SA-L/R
Accustrip’s stationary band filtration unit.
Accustrip’s band filtration unit ACCUFIL 500 SA-L/R is a paper band filter that can be added to individual CNC machines. It operate fully automatically and feature feedforwarding of fresh filter cloth, an alarm for missing filter cloth, as well as signals for blocked filter cloth. Employing our band filters enables you to utilize your filter cloth to 100% and separate it from metal chips. This unit is constructed of stainless steel (AISI 304) and can hold filter cloth with a roll diameter of up to 510 mm.
- Particles and filter cloth will be separated.
- Liquid and particles may be recycled, or disposed of.
- Minimizing obnoxious smells and skin problems.
- Full utilization of filter cloth.
- No risk of clogging.
- Fully automatic operation.
- Simple installation.
- Easy cleaning.
- Capacity of 200 litre/min based on pre-filtration through Magnetic separator.
- Mounting in or on the tank. The tank is prepared for this.
- Magnetic separator ACCUMAG 500. Mounted on top of the band filter
- Chiller type 9.18 kW at 29.1 L/min
- ACCU Mini oil separator
- Up to 3 feeding pumps (ask for more information)
- Dosing plant – automatic supply of concentrate/water
- Level alarm for empty concentrate containers
- Return pump – mounted on the CNC-machine