Full Flow Central Plant
Filter your CNC machine park’s coolant in one central system
Accustrip’s Full Flow Central Plant is connected to a number of CNC machines. This unique system ensures that all the liquid used by the machines is filtered instantly. The polluted liquid will be carried over a magnet separator. It will go through our unique patented oil separation system, which separates minimum 99 % of all tramp oil. The coolant/emulsion will pass through stainless steel filter candles, which will filter the coolant/emulsion with a fineness of 20 to 30 µm. The filter candles are self-cleaning by means of a timer controlled back flushing; a small amount of emulsion and compressed air is directed into the filter candles, which performs a non-contact cleaning of the stainless steel filter candles. The small amount of emulsion from the back-flushing process is directed back to the band filter.
- Longer tool edge lives
- Less machine wear
- Filtering the entire liquid continuously – full flow – unlimited volume.
- Increasing liquid (coolant and emulsion) life time
- Reduced cleaning time – a much shorter time than that required for ordinary central systems
- Much cleaner clean sump without sludge cake – which reduced the number of production stops
- Reduced risk of bacteria.
- No consumption materials
- Filtering through self-cleaning stainless steel filter candles
- Improved economy
- Supply pump standby
- Magnetic separator
- Magnetic separator backup pump
- Chips management system
- Machine connection