Efficiently separate your coolant from metal particles.
Accustrip has developed a series of magnetic separators preferably for the separation of magnetic particles in the coolant emulsions used in the metal-working industry.
Magnetic separators are mounted on either our central plants or individual machines, when these are used in a production where magnetic materials are processed and required to be separated. The location and number of magnets on the roller is carefully calculated. The accompanying inlet, which distributes the particle-containing liquid over the roller and secures a constant flow of the coolant, allows Accustrip to offer a series of powerful and highly efficient magnetic separators.
- One of the strongest on the market
- Continuous full flow magnet separation
- Separates magnetic particles – no matter which size
- Is available as left (L) or as right (R) model – (gear motor L or R)
- Low operational cost – No consumables
- Automatic operation
- Simple and robust design
- Simple connection – ”Plug and Play”
- Simple maintenance
- Constructed in stainess steel (AISI 304)
|Type||Capacity [l/min]||Length [mm]||Width [mm]||Height [mm]||Weight [kg]||Electricity|