Unproblematic filtration for one working centre (CNC machine) with automatic, self-cleaning unit.
Microfil30-M1 is based on the same principles as an Accustrip Full Flow Central Plant. Fluids are filtered through stainless steel filter candles with a filtration fineness of 20-30 Micron. The filter candles are self-cleaning by means of a timer controlled back flushing; a small amount of emulsion and compressed air is directed into the filter candles, which performs a non-contact cleaning of the stainless steel filter candles. The small amount of emulsion from the back-flushing process is directed back to the chip conveyor.
The stainless steel filters set to perform the back flush cleaning process with the appropriate time interval needed – depending on specific requirements. This process lasts approximately 20 seconds. During this time, the flow will be reduced, since the system is running on fewer filters.
- 100 % Full flow filtration
- Full automatic filtration system
- Stainless steel unit incl, filter candle
- Fine filtration 20 -30 μm
- Guaranteed of filtering result
- Effective back flushing of filter
- No pressure drop in the system
- Easy interface via harting plug
|Type||Fineness [µm]||Max. capacity [l/min]||Connection of machines||W [mm]||l [mm]||Comp. air [bar]||Electricity: 50 Hz|