Increase the value of your swarf with our Briquette extruder machine
Accustrip’s briquetting machines are developed to compress metal chips that occur during the metal cutting process. The mechanical briquette press can handle different types of materials and are available in versions with various pressure forces. The mechanical briquetting press machines are space-saving and easy to install.
The Briquetting Machine
The capacity of the briquetting press is material dependent. While the chips are pressed in the briquette process, the integrated pump is able to separate the coolant and pump it back to the processing machines or to a central plant. Various accessories and briquette equipment are available as options.
- Compact, small plant with lower cost on disposing
- Higher price for briquettes compared to chips
- Part of total chip handling plant or stand-alone model
- Briquettes almost free from coolant
- Briquettes size: between 60 x 40 mm and 80 x 80 mm.
- Briquettes length: between 30 and 90 mm